Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The file format is Word or PDF.
- You have placed tables and figures at the end of your submission, with an indication in the text of where they should appear.
- Please ensure all information for any co-authors is also uploaded to the metadata. This will assist in ensuring the rigour of the review process and expedite the final stages of publication.
- In particular, you have thoroughly checked that you have completed the references in the correct manner.
- Your manuscript is anonymised.
- Your manuscript is single spaced, in reasonable sized font and the pages have been numbered.
- This is your own original work.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. All submissions will checked on the iThenticate plagiarism detection software.
- You have respected the word limits (see what does JCER publish).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.